The Kelly Group Hiring Policies
Equal Opportunity Employer
- We hire applicants solely based upon merit. We do not discriminate on the basis of union affiliation, race, sex, color, age, nation origin, disability or any other protected status.
- Any individual that is applying for a position with the Kelly Group MUST fill out an application to be considered for employment.
- This application will remain on file for 15 days. During this time, it is the applicant’s responsibility to keep us informed of any changes.
- No employee is required to pay dues to any labor organization to join our company.
- We accept applications at all times whether we are hiring or not. Applications remain in an active file for 15 days then are moved to an inactive file for one year. When openings become available, we reserve the right to review applications already on file. It is the applicant’s responsibility to keep our hiring personnel informed of his/her availability.
- We do not accept group applications or photocopied forms. We hired based on personal contact with individuals so that we can make sound business judgments as to the most qualified applicant.
- Any applicant who falsifies or omits information on the application is disqualified from being hired. If the employee has been hired before the falsification or omission is discovered, he or she is subject to termination.
- We base our hiring decisions on a variety of factors, including skills and ability to perform the job, prior employment with us, employment references as to character and willingness to work, willingness to accept the offered salary, and personal interviews.
- Full time employees are expected to work only for us and must state that they will not be employed by any other employer while they work for us unless prior management approval.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant passing a pre-employment physical and drug test.