Outreach Trainer - Safety
|Location:||Reserve, Bell Chase, Other Louisana locations, LA|
|Salary Range:||Commensurate with experience|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, 401K, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Kelly Group is Looking for You! |
Fabrication and Construction Experts with a commitment to Safety as strong as the projects we build.
Established in 1983 in Decatur, IL with facilities in Decatur, IL and Lafayette, IN. Nearly 700 employees company wide over a 9-State Construction Market. Excellent compliance record, revenue growth, and exceptional employee retention.
Reinforce safe behaviors among employees on specific job sites and ensure compliance with OSHA, company, and customer safety requirements.
Summary of Responsibilities
Serve as a safety resource for employees and customers. Recognize unsafe behaviors and conditions. Assist employees in addressing unsafe behaviors and conditions by working to develop solutions to correct them.
• Assist in conducting Job Hazard Assessments
• Assist with and/or perform Safety Training
• Administer safety programs at the site
• Coordinate Safety Observation Reports program at site
• Conduct safety meetings
• Retrieve and distribute safety supplies
• Communicate hazards with employees, customers, and safety director
• Address current safety concerns
• Make recommendations to ensure compliance with OSHA, company, and customer safety rules
• Investigate near miss, first aid, injury, and property damage incidents thoroughly to determine root cause
• Complete and distribute incident reports
• Conduct safety equipment inspections
• Conduct jobsite safety audits
• Coordinate reports with safety director
• Ensure policies are enforced and disciplinary action is taken when needed
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. The assistant may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other instructions and duties.
EHS degree or equivalent experience – preferably construction related
Ability to communicate clearly – written and verbal
Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve problems
Ability to think in terms of abstract ideas
Ability to take care of the customers needs while following company policy
The trait of being dependable and trustworthy
Ability to work with little or no supervision
Demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards
Ability to work well with others
Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions
Basic computer skills
Apply in Confidence, your application is confidential.
Equal Opportunity Employer