|Location:||Reserve and other nearby locations, LA|
|Salary Range:||Commensurate with experience|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, 401K, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Kelly Group is Looking for You! |
Fabrication and Construction Experts with a commitment to Safety as strong as the projects we build.
Established in 1983 in Decatur, IL with facilities in Decatur, IL and Lafayette, IN. Nearly 700 employees company wide over a 9-State Construction Market. Excellent compliance record, revenue growth, and exceptional employee retention.
Maintains safe and healthful environment by identifying and anticipating concerns and hazards; developing and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures. Leading example for a strong safety culture.
* Identifies and anticipates safety and health concerns and hazards by surveying operational and occupational conditions; rendering opinions on new equipment and procedures; investigating violations; recommending preventive programs.
* Guides and promotes safe work performance by developing safety systems, policies, and procedures; developing safety campaigns, communications, and recognitions; training managers and employees.
* Complies with federal, state, and local safety regulations by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; interpreting standards; enforcing adherence to regulations; advising management on needed actions.
* Enforces safety policies by conducting inspections; reporting statistics; counseling managers and employees.
* Promotes a safe environment by coordinating and cooperating with local, state, and regional safety groups and agencies, and customers.
* Represents the organization by collecting and presenting data; coordinating with claims adjusters.
* Maintains safety staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
2 - 5+ Years Experience in Safety Management preferably in the Industrial Construction Market, Training , Managing Processes, Developing Budgets, OSHA Compliance, Coaching, Planning, Presentation Skills, Communication Skills
Apply in Confidence, your application is confidential.
Equal Opportunity Employer