|Location:||Reserve and other nearby locations, LA|
|Salary Range:||Commensurate with experience|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, 401K, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Kelly Group is Looking for You! |
Fabrication and Construction Experts with a commitment to Safety as strong as the projects we build.
Established in 1983 in Decatur, IL with facilities in Decatur, IL and Lafayette, IN. Nearly 700 employees company wide over a 9-State Construction Market. Excellent compliance record, revenue growth, and exceptional employee retention.
Maintains safe and healthful environment by identifying and anticipating concerns and hazards; developing and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures. Leading example for a strong safety culture.
* Identifies and anticipates safety and health concerns and hazards by surveying operational and occupational conditions; rendering opinions on new equipment and procedures; investigating violations; recommending preventive programs.
* Guides and promotes safe work performance by developing safety systems, policies, and procedures; developing safety campaigns, communications, and recognitions; training managers and employees.
* Complies with federal, state, and local safety regulations by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; interpreting standards; enforcing adherence to regulations; advising management on needed actions.
* Enforces safety policies by conducting inspections; reporting statistics; counseling managers and employees.
* Promotes a safe environment by coordinating and cooperating with local, state, and regional safety groups and agencies, and customers.
* Represents the organization by collecting and presenting data; coordinating with claims adjusters.
* Maintains safety staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
2 - 5+ Years Experience in Safety Management preferably in the Industrial Construction Market, Training , Managing Processes, Developing Budgets, OSHA Compliance, Coaching, Planning, Presentation Skills, Communication Skills
Apply in Confidence, your application is confidential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.